- Self-Insured Employer Reporting: Log in for customized data.
- Employer Forms: View and print administrative forms, including: Enrollment, Change/Term, Continuation Enrollment (COBRA), Statement of Claims and Prescription Claims.
- Benefits Administration: Enjoy the ease and simplicity of managing your benefits administration online with Employer eServices®. To obtain a username and password, contact the Medica Service Center, 1-800-936-6880. View Employer eServices brochure.
- Group Administrative Guides: View a complete resource designed to help you administer your organization's Medica health and dental plans. The Guides provide you with information regarding enrollment procedures, billing procedures for fully insured plans, contract and billing information for self-insured plans, and much more.
- Member tip sheets: Tip sheets are available to provide members with answers to common questions about a variety of benefit topics including: preventive care, deductibles, copayments, coinsurance, out-of-network care, flexible spending accounts and more.